100% of Donations and Proceeds will go to Jacob’s family to help with the treatments
Join us at the 1st annual Kick-It for Jacob 3v3 Soccer Charity Cup tournament. This tournament is being hosted by the Men’s Soccer Club at Arizona State University. The Kick-It for Jacob Cup will highlight the Club’s tradition of promoting soccer excellence and sportsmanship and our commitment to community. Jacob was diagnosed with B Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on May 31, 2022 and we will be partnering with our young spectacular fan’s family. ALL PROCEEDS AND DONATIONS from the tournament will help support the immediate needs of Jacob in his fight against Leukemia. Registration is FREE with a donation to Jacob’s family (min $25) which can be given within the registration to empower Jacob and providing him with much needed funds.
Jacob was diagnosed with B Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on May 31, 2022. He is … READ MORE
Congrats to Our D1 Champions Back2Back and our Rec Champions FC Amen!!!
**SCHEDULE & STANDINGS** – Division 1
**SCHEDULE & STANDINGS** – Rec Division
- REGISTRATION IS FREE, but we require a donation of ANY AMOUNT to Jacob’s family, which can be given when signing up for the tournament or can be brought when checking in to the event, the day of the event.
- Adult : Saturday, April 22, 11AM to 5PM latest
- Schedules will be posted 1 days prior to the tournament. Please check-in a min of 30 min prior to your first match.
- ASU Recreational Fields
- 511 S Dorsey Lane, Tempe, AZ 85281
- ADULT 18+
- All players must be 18+
- Open to all age groups including ASU Students and anyone who would like to participate.
- Adult D1
- Adult Rec (little to no soccer experience)
- PLAYERS MAY ONLY PLAY ON 1 TEAM for the entirety of the tournament.
- Shin Guards are required
- No metal cleats will be allowed
- No jewelry will be allowed
- Hard casts are not prohibited but must be wrapped and it is up to the discretion of the event staff to allow participation.
- No slide tackling unless saving a ball from a goal or going out of bounds and the closest player is at least 3 yards away.
(subject to change if slots don’t get filled)
- Two 10 minute halves with a 2 minute break in between
- Max roster size of 5
- 3 games guaranteed
- Winners of each division will only receive 1st place medals so the maximum amount of possible donations goes to the family
Jacob was diagnosed with B Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on May 31, 2022. He is the youngest of three boys and enjoys playing Xbox games with his brothers and building Lego sets. Prior to his diagnosis, he played the position of defender on his soccer team with Arizona Sports Complex. He is a big fan of Neymar and Messi and some of his most prized possessions are soccer cards of his favorite players. He also ran cross country at his elementary school and is a Boy Scout with Troop 224 in Phoenix. Jacob has an entrepreneurial spirit and is self-motivated and driven to accomplish his goals. His dream is to play soccer at a university and successfully run his own business someday. His ability to play sports and participate in scout outings is very limited due to his treatment. But he can’t wait to get back on the field and back in nature. Jacob has spent numerous days in the hospital during his journey so far, battling treatment-related side effects, allergic reactions to medications and multiple planned inpatient stays to receive life-saving chemotherapy. Barring complications or relapse, he is set to finish treatment in October of 2024. His drive to overcome his obstacles is an inspiration and testament to his strength and bravery.